Thursday, April 24, 2008

New pictures of ME

I've found my thumbs!

Laughing with Dad!
Mom caught me with my thumbs in my mouth!
Do I look like I'm in trouble?
Outfit I wore when I went to see Follett buyers at BYU Bookstore.

I fell asleep for the first time by myself!
Then I fell asleep in the swing!
This is the outfit I wore when I went to visit people at LDSBC and KSL when I was 7 weeks old:




3 comments:

Dennis said...

Thanks for the new pictures! She's growing and just keeps getting cuter. Can't wait to see her again...you guys, too! Love, Mom

Tyler and Sheena said...

Oh my gosh you guys, she is so cute. She is getting so big. Can you believe how fast it happens. Are you guys going to come and visit my grandmas anytime soon. We'll be sitting outside a lot more now that it is getting warmer. Did you know Danny and Allison will be back a little over a week from now?

Tyler and Sheena said...

Oh, and those eyelashes are beautiful. She is so lucky!